Saturday, July 28, 2007

lolzwtfrofl.

Zhen !! Take care alright. :D
and Hui Yu too. Don't fret about it, give yourself a break, okay? :)

Anyways. I remember like many moons back, my aunt brough back some gift or prize which consisted of some Molton Bradley toiletries. Phased with the problem of giving it to my uncle, or .. (She can't possibly use it on herself, could she? Molton Bradley IS, afterall a male brand right? ;)); being the kiasu Singaporean I was, I faster snatched with two words. "I want!"

But, I have this horrible habit of leaving stuff in my cupboard to melt and mould, and this almost did, until she reminded me like several days back, threatening me to use it, or she'd freaking give it away. Boo.

So today, I finally decided to use it, and I removed the pristine bottles from the box and loaded them on the shelves for toiletries. Woo. I think I smell like a rich businessman now. HAHAHA. Trust me, branded IS branded. It's no Shokobutsu, no Dove, or no Goat's Milk Shower Foam, it actually smells, believe me or not, branded. Lol.

And it says ginseng extract and something, but who knows. Ew. Now I'm going about smelling like a chinese herb. Lol. No, that's not true. Hahaha, anyways, I was just thinking, what day is it, do I get to choose to give myself the choice of luxurious toiletries. It's just an ordinary July 27th, right? (28th now, don't get anal on me.) Oh well.

I think my life is becoming horrifically. b.o.r.i.n.g. Tomorrow's Innova meet up will be no excuse !

The new IN thing IS. JAP-IN.
okay. sorry. that was a horrible attempt at being clever, but yes; i think i'm hooked to japniz music. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home