Thursday, November 8, 2007

HEY.

this block is potentially a killer. :(

i hate how typo is giving me less than sufficient time for myself. its probably due to the fact i procrastinate like 3/4s of the time and when it gets down to crush time, i feel drowned. HAH.

all because its my own damn fault!
wahaha.

i have to scan in stuff soon, and resize and make sure it works, and pray to hell xorex is empty tmr. HARS.

i really should get started on my newspaper designs and my journals as well.
I HAVE 2 JOURNALS TO DO OKAY. i'll probably cook the 2dAF one up the day before the submissions. HEH.

loath!loath!loath!

ITSJUNSUTIME, PEOPLE!. ((:
(see what I mean? i spend more time tending to my blogs and fussing over what song is in built rather than doing my work. boo)

I really do think I need to get a pet soon. I'm spending more and more time talking to myself due to a lack of companionship at home. I think I'm going crazy. HEEEHEHEHEEEIAK.

kaye,kisses. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home