Wednesday, November 7, 2007

hiatus.

After a forever's long hiatus, I'm finally updating with a post! I'm not on Bertnam, sadly; so no new pictures! I've been sooooo caught up with work and staying back in school to finish colour wheels and palettes (sp?) that I haven't had like a standard solid dinner time. Given our curriculum, it could be 7, or even up till 10. Aye, being a designer is a good alternative to dieting. wahaha.

Haven't done any overly exciting things really, since I've last posted. The last most memorable event was celebrating Uncle's birthday at Waraku with Jo, Christine, Sherwin and Wyncy. Birthday boy's shocked expression was priceless, even though we thought we had leaked out our tiny little plan prior to the surprise itself. hahhah, Salvin cannnn get rather slow sometimes, hor?! hahaha.

Azabu Sabo ice cream was a bomb (both pricing and taste wise). My decision for milk chocolate was tasty, albeit safe and boring. Whilst others tried exotic flavours like milk tea and strawberry/blueberry yoghurt, we decided to share another cup of sea salt and caramel! ...no comments. I DON'T MEAN ITS BAD, ITS JUST.. UNDESCRIBABLE. HAH.

i do have substancial (sp?) to add though.
EATING AT WARAKU IS HEAVEN ON EARTH. MWAH.
the scallops, the prawns, the sotong!! *dies.

*cues Salvin's so bouncy a baby can bounce on it lor. or like king koil mattress. (so some other brand, I forgot)

Tried to sneak in to some bar (with a drawing block. LOL), but Jo's mom came too early. Oh well, some other time perhaps. :D And counted down to Salvin's birthday in his car. wahaha. Cute.

Moving back to reality, I've completed the current assignment for 2D, but I'm just purely procrastinating from doing typo. It is such a horrendous chore. Rework on this, edit that. Wah, tell you (see).- LOL.

Ho well, at least we've spent like fair time stressing out together in the studios till late nights picking colours for charts and what not. Sad but true.

Alas, with that I shall leave you all with something precious as I have no new pictures to post. Buhbye alligators.



(damn, it's supposed to be a gif, but it's not playing. shucks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home