Thursday, October 25, 2007

haro

Hellow everyone. I have been so enticed and engrossed by Digimon recently that I think Touma H. Norstein is damn sexxx. :D Rich and clever. I should find a boyfriend like that someday, whom I can live off. HAHAHA. Raramon is damn cute la.

Bused back to school today for OTC interview and add/drop. Thanks Bell and Sujun. :D And thanks Zhen who agreed to go with me. hahahar. Ahhhhh, Edwin was totally stressing lurh, boo. I think the odds of entering the entire system is so slim D:

Add/drop today was stupid. Waited for Wyncy and went about for Add/Drop. Scurried about to find a place to print timetables. The woman at Xorex was being rather anal about the crowd flow. (was the wife i think, not the helper). The one stop centre woman didn't allow us to print timetables as well. Damn. The woman at the DGO was damn nice to help me print :D my savior. so drama.

I still have yet to report my missing matric card. Heh.

In the end, still no changes to the timetable cause there were no spare modules to replace my public speaking. gahhh. Have to cope with 9-9 then, I guess. And rot during the 6 hours somewhere.

Ayeeee. at Jo's house now watching Christine and Emmanuel play Puzzle Fighter together. :D Some people had absolut pear and the the highness is just about to sink in. Let the recording begin! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home