Tuesday, January 15, 2008

xfdf

I'm updating only because I feel like it.

I am so broke I tell you. Apparently, that's what's on my mouth 1/2 the time, and it's usually not that literal; but this time I'm feeling the pinch on the penny. :\

I need new specs, and I'm finding people to go pei a set with me, cause apparently the old set (i presume?) is off-degreed? and it keeps leaving a stinging pain in my mid brain section. bah. either i'm overworking my vision, or that i have a brain tumor. no srsly. i do think i have brain tumor/cancer. I keep having this concurring idea that i'm gonna die soon. oh well. that's called being emo enough to be a design student.

photography is also putting a strain on my pocket. we're supposed to print 15 a4 photo papers, and i've heard it's fucking 5 bucks a piece? omg. i told you he's ego.

as himbo as i am, i don't know what to do with my NS letter. the first time i read it through, i was convinced i was supposed to sign up; but after hearing about and listening to conversations, i'm quite certain i have to defer right? lol. i think so. someone confirm with me. hahaha.

today's sos speech went pretty well, cept for the 'reading off the script'. but i guess i'm not the only victim to fall under it's prowess, so all is fine.

cheers. :D (no, i'm not really that happy; i'm just on drugs.)


kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home